Tuesday, September 30, 2008

problem solved

i havent been blogging lately coz my compaq died on me. yes it died. well not really... it just suddenly wont connect to the internet na - in addition to other problems. which reminds me - i need to visit the customer centre on sat. pfffttt...

but now my problem is solved, so happy days are here again! :)

watch out for pics on our little india trip, our chinatown exposure and of course, F1!!! (im a convert!!!)

tomorrow is a holiday! thank God! i need a break. i know it's only tuesday but i neeeeedddd a break! :p

1 comment:

http://www.cartasdeamorgratis.com.ar said...

I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, youve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important; the issue is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about. Im really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this issue.