it's been more than a month since our wedding and i guess i have put off this blog as much as i can (i didnt mean to... siguro i just didnt want to let go yet hehe feeling kinakasal pa din)
anyway, this is our thank you list... i should have thanked all these people during the wedding but due to an unforeseen circumstance (thanks to threelogy hehehe) i wasnt able to deliver my speech hahaha :)
so here goes...
from the bottom of our hearts... we would like to sincerely thank the following people for helping make our wedding such a success: (in no particular order)
1. to our parents - thanks for the support. and for being there for us - especially to my mom and dad... thanks for enduring one whole day together. i know it was very weird being at the same place after more than 15 days... but you came and you were civil to each other..:)
2. my bro and his family - thank you for coming all the way from Los Angeles... thank you for bringing my wonderful nieces with you. thank you thank you.
4. kuya vincent (lui's bro) - thanks for the 2 cebu lechons hehe
5. cristina (lui's sis) - thanks for sponsoring a part of our honeymoon... thanks for funding the red envelopes for the entourage... thanks for helping make the misalettes. bawi ako sa wedding mo promise.
jean, che and aimee - thank you for coming to the philippines from all over the world and being part of our wedding. i really really appreciate it. thanks to che and aimee for my bridal shower, singapore chapter
randy and plong - thanks for flying in from davao! :)
10. my MOH louise - thank you for all the support and for always telling me the truth. :) thanks for the wonderful bridal shower! super duper touched ako.
12. mother in law - for sponsoring josiah's :)
13. tita vilma - for taking the time to make the souvenirs... thank thank you. hehe little do the guests know, imported ata yun. hehe straight from texas!
15. to all the suppliers - i can never get tired of thanking you guys... thanks so much for all the wonderful things you have done for our wedding! super duper thank you po... if i have to repeat my wedding, i would not choose a different supplier. not one. :)
17. our friends - who came to share the special day with us... thank you. (shout out to my barkada for wearing suits! hehe)
18. clarice - yes, special mention. we really appreciate all you have done for us. we know our wedding wouldnt be such a success without you. thank you for everything. miss you!
21. auntie virgie - for coming all the way from Los Angeles and for the diamond bracelet :)