Thursday, February 21, 2008

String Minstrels

Strings:
String Minstrels – Super Highly Recommended
$$

When I told Clarice we wanted strings for our reception, she booked String Minstrels straight away.

They were really good. Actually… I wasn’t paying much attention during the reception, but all my friends said that they were really good! So I guess they are :) We decided to make them play bossa nova songs during the reception because we wanted something a bit up beat but will still suit the oldies’ taste hehehe.

Though I can remember that when I heard them playing Canon in D during the processional, I couldn’t help but cry! Grabe galing. Goosebumps talaga. As in nadala ako ng music nila :) Galing din ng “Panunumpa” nila… nakaka kilabot talaga!

We didn’t get a soloist na kasi baka sumablay lang. haha though im not saying di magaling ang singer ng SM ha… we just didn’t want someone to sing. Lol. Kahit sa mass walang kumanta… instrumental lang lahat. Hihihi.

>>> pictures:

link 1
link 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! i heard magaling nga sila. by the way, if you dont mind, how much did they charge you? im planning on getting their services as well. thanks!

eric_t_a@msn.com