Wednesday, July 16, 2008

:(

today has really been a hectic and very depressing day...

for one, my work sucks... i mean, i can deal with the stress of my work - the overtime, the juggling of two to three (or sometimes 10) clients at a time, etc etc what i can't deal with is clients who are sooooooooo f*cked up that they'd do anything to make your life miserable. shet tlaga. for the first time since i joined my present company, i stormed my partner's room and literally ranted about our client. i wont let the client give my partner the impression that im inept. i just wont have it. i was so pissed that i really felt that i was having a heart attack. my heart was palpitating and i had a hard time breathing.... good thing my partner is understanding. (i hope he meant what he said). but i was really near to tears when i was ranting in his office. i couldnt even sit down. sighs....

second, my tax assessment just came. just when i was getting used to the thought that it will never come. it comes and haunt me :( at least the tax rate here is around 10% - 12% lang. not as bad as phils.

third, my laptop is acting up on me. i've been meaning to bring it to the service center but we keep procrastinating. i really think we need to bring it to HP this weekend :( i've been using lui's laptop for the past week na.

they say good things come in threes. i hope it's the same way with bad things. i hope nothing else comes along.... hay...

No comments: