Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Eddie Bruan

Make-up artist:
Eddie Bruan – Super Duper Highly Recommended
$$

Also considered: Angie & Ogie

His package includes 1 bride + 4 pax + groom + flowergirls. Meron din free hot oil treatment, manicure plus haircut for the groom, which we were not able to avail.

Aside from the 1+4, there were additional 3 people that were made up by Eddie Bruan and his team. (P1,250 ata per pax).

Aaaaay!!! Grabe tong si Tito Eddie. Feeling ko artista ako nung wedding! He was able to achieve the makeup that I wanted without me saying a thing. I only requested that he use pink blush on me. Yun lang… But the rest was all him na!

Ano ba masasabi ko?! Ang ganda ko! Nagmukhang maliit ang mukha ko!!! Bwahahah

And the best thing was, he stayed with me up until before the reception started. Sabi nga ni Clarice na super lakas ko daw kay Tito Eddie kasi usually, his assistant (Norman?) is the one who stays to do the touchups!!!

Grabe Tito Eddie was there right before I walked down the aisle. As in retouch pa cya before we put on the veil outside the church. Then he was there to touch up my makeup during the pictorials in the church. He was also there with us during the pictorials. As in mega touch up cya sa akin… In 1Esplanade, while we were lazing around, dun din cya to retouch my makeup. Ayyy! Dami talagang retouch! Nakakabaliw. Ang saya :)

We also had our separate photo shoot in the room in Esplanade hahaha! J Ginawa akong model! Dami dami din nagsabi na ang ganda ko nung wedding day ko (wedding day ko lang?!) hahaha! Bsta I’m so happy with him. Hindi nahalata na almost 2 hours lang tulog ko!!!

I asked him to stay kaso lang he didn’t. Sayang nga e… I wanted him to stay til the end pa naman… Not to keep retouching me, but for him to enjoy na din and have fun!

But there were some makeup that I didn’t like. I don’t know if it’s because I’m not used to those people with makeup or di tlaga bagay makeup nila…. But after awhile naman, when all the makeup started to set, gumaganda naman cya. Initially kasi mukhang maputi yung foundation nung ibang entou ko… pero that’s normal I think

Oh, hindi nila minake up-an si groom. :( Buti na lang makinis mukha ni Lui except for the balat. hehehe

>>> pictures:

link 1
link 2
link 3

No comments: